The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Friday, April 28, 2017

Art Classes, Roswell GA.

"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." Aristotle

C.S. Lewis explained the right way to look at a work of art when he said: "We sit down before a picture in order to have something done to us, not that we may do things with it.  The first demand any work of art makes upon us is surrender.  Look.  Listen, Receive."

Were so used to flipping through channels on our t.v's. and scanning through messages and emails on our phones that we've become a society of scanners rather than lookers.  

One of the beautiful things about creating art is that it causes you to stop, really stop to look and ponder and connect with your creativity.  For me personally, it's a spiritual experience. When I listen to that still small voice within that guides and directs me and gives me insight, it's very spiritual.  My best paintings are the result of a simple prayer, "Dear God, please inspire me and give insight to this endeavor."

Below, please enjoy these beautiful works of art by my wonderful, creative, and awesome students.

To inquire about art classes, please see my schedule times and prices on this blog.  I have a contact form on my website where you'll find more information about me, classes, and you can see my artwork as well:  CLICK HERE

To sign up for this blog, please put your email information in the box on the right. - Jill Saur


                                      painting classes roswell ga

painting classes marietta ga

art classes roswell ga

painting classes canton ga

art classes alpharetta ga




art classes roswell ga


art classes alpharetta ga

This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment