The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Painting Classes Roswell, GA.

"Look at any inspired painting.  It's like a gong sounding; it puts you in a state of reverberation." - Philip Guston - Artist

I love that quote.  When my students brought these finished paintings to me, (I love that they paint at home and practice what they learn in class) I had a huge smile on my face.  When I put them up on the easel to view them, it was like a gong sounding.  What a site to behold. I'm so proud of all my students!  I get a lot of comments from students in different classes about how nice it is to see what my other students are doing. I'm glad I can share these photos with you.

To inquire about art classes, please see my schedule times and prices on this blog.  I have a contact form on my website where you'll find more information about me, classes, and you can see my artwork as well:  CLICK HERE

To sign up for this blog, please put your email information in the box on the right. - Jill Saur

painting classes marietta ga







This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment