The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

TODAY'S QUOTE



When I'm painting, it's a time for me to silence the part of my mind that gets in the way of me being who God intended.  When I paint, I'm transformed to another world, a better world, a place where creativity and peace flow like a sparkling clear river.  

If you find yourself sitting down to paint and worrisome thoughts want to take over, don't give up.  Stay with it and you'll find yourself slipping into a very wonderful place.  Art truly is therapy for the soul! - Jill Saur

Please enjoy these wonderful finished works, and works in progress, by my awesome students.  To inquire about taking art classes with me, please CLICK HERE.  On my website, you can click on art classes and contact me.















This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment