The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Monday, October 30, 2017

Painting Classes Roswell, GA.

"Often the most unique, compelling work comes not from a concept or an idea but from a deep, wordless place inside the artist." - Juliette Aristides

I love that quote by Juliette Aristides.  As an artist, I relate to those words.  I suppose that's why I feel like I'm expressing my innermost self when I'm painting and why painting is so therapeutic and personal.

Please enjoy these beautiful works by my awesome, creative, and fabulous students.  I love watching the growth and excitement displayed in each and every one of my classes.

To receive this blog in your email, please put your email address in the box in the right.

To see more of my students work, or to inquire about taking art classes with me, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE



painting classes alpharetta ga

painting classes marietta ga


painting classes alpharetta ga




This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment