The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Painting Classes in Roswell, GA.

 "The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." - Aristotle


Please enjoy the wonderful work of my current and former students.  I love seeing the diversity of what everyone does!

To see more students work, or to inquire about taking art classes, please visit my website.


If you've experienced the fun of a painting party and you'd like to join a class to learn more about how to draw and paint, please consider signing up for one of my weekly classes.  See my website to read what my students have to say about painting with me.   CLICK HERE



painting party roswell ga



learn to paint alpharetta ga





No comments:

Post a Comment