The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Monday, July 31, 2023

Drawing Classes in Roswell, GA.

 Van Gogh's Letter To Theo: Learning To Draw

It’s more or less the same with drawing as with writing. When one learns to write as a child, one has the feeling that one will never discover how to do it, and it seems to be a miracle when one sees the schoolmaster write so quickly. Nevertheless, in time one grasps it. And I really believe that one must learn to draw in such a way that it’s as easy as writing something down, and that one must master proportion and learn to see in such a way that one can reproduce at will whatever one sees on a larger or smaller scale. - Van Gogh

Drawing never came naturally to me.  I had to learn.  It was grueling for me, until I finally found a teacher who taught proportioning.  The light went on and since then I've been able to thoroughly enjoy the drawing experience.

My drawing and painting classes are in Roswell, Ga.  Please see my website to learn more. - Jill Saur


art classes roswell GA
Van Gogh's Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment