The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Painting Classes Roswell, Ga.

The Art of Patience

Of all your art supplies, patience will always be your most important tool.  I'm highlighting Tamara's work this week because I think it exemplifies the patience that was required to carry out this beautiful work of art.  Tamara experienced many emotions while working on this piece but she never gave up.  I don't think any artist grows into maturity without exercising patience.

Knowledge and the use of painting techniques are gained over time by implementing practice, studies, and allowing yourself to make mistakes and learn from them.  In the end, it's so incredibly rewarding!  

Happy Painting! - Jill Saur

To see more of my students work, or to inquire about taking art classes with me, please visit my website. CLICK HERE

To sign up to receive this blog, please add your email in the box on the right side.      














No comments:

Post a Comment