The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Painting Classes Roswell, GA.

"When the adrenalin of creativity flows through our mortal bodies, time seems to stop, and worries and physical pain take a backseat to its mysterious wonderful way.  Oh that the whole world could know the joy of picking up a brush and getting lost in the painting process!" – Jill Saur

Please enjoy these beautiful works by my ever amazing and wonderful students to whom I am eternally grateful for the joy they bring into my life!


To see more of my students work, or to inquire about taking art classes with me, please visit my website and go to the "Art Classes" link.  CLICK HERE



If you'd like to receive this blog in your email, please put your email address in the box on the right. Thanks!





painting classes alpharetta, ga






This blog lives at DailyArtClass.blogpot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment