The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Art Classes Roswell, GA.

Perseverance: steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc.,especially 
in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement.

I thought I'd share my new finished painting on my class blog to share a glimpse of my own painting journey.

I started this 36"x48" acrylic painting three months ago.  The drawing was a feat in itself.  I had to revise it several times as I was working through the painting process.  I became frustrated with myself but I persevered to the end.  I experimented with layering the colors over dark and light backgrounds.  I gained an incredible amount of knowledge doing something that I've never done before (I always do).  I don't regret a day of this journey.  I've titled my new painting, "Noble Encounter".  This piece is sold, but will be available in a limited edition giclee.  

Drawing and painting has always been and continues to be a tremendous source of therapy and healing for me. The following words are from something I wrote on my website:

"I love what painting teaches me about life, and I love what life teaches me about painting.  I love that I can paint what I feel, and I especially love how I feel when I paint.
I love that the painting experience lightens pain, and gives wings of flight to fettered human limitations.
I love the way painting causes me to look to a source greater than myself for inspiration and guidance.  
I love knowing that although I cannot sing with my voice, my paintings are like a song that will resonate through the years, even after I’m gone.

To inquire about taking art classes, please visit my website:
 CLICK HERE 

Jill Saur

Jill Saur Painting

Grizzly Bear
Grizzly Bear Painting By Jill Saur,  © 2018 all rights reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment