The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Painting Classes Roswell, GA.

"Wherever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius

I think this applies to any state of being.  Van Gogh and countless other artists painted when their hearts were happy, sad, and even broken.  They worked through their state of mind and emotions with all their heart and they created masterpieces!  I know that my students can relate to this.  I certainly do.  

To find information about art classes, or to see more of my students work,  CLICK HERE.

To sign up to receive this blog, please put your email address in the box on the right.












This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment