The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Monday, June 5, 2017

Painting Classes Roswell, GA.

"If I create from the heart, nearly everything works: if from the head, almost nothing." - Chagall

I believe Chagall is right.  Art should first and foremost come from the heart.  That's why I like to let my students choose their own subject matter.  If you're going to render a work of art in any medium, it's important to be drawn to your subject matter and have feelings about it.  I think you can see from my students works below, they are passionate about what they paint.

Congratulations to Rosie!  Rosie's in the first photo that I took at her home during her high school graduation party.  I've watched Rosie grow up.  I'm so proud of her artistic accomplishments, academic accomplishments, and above all, that she's simply a sweetheart.  Everyone who knows Rosie, loves her.  She'll be heading to Georgia Tech with a full ride scholarship where she'll major in product design.  You go girl!

To inquire about art classes, please see my schedule times and prices on this blog.  I have a contact form on my website where you'll find more information about me, classes, and my own artwork:  CLICK HERE

















This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment