The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Painting and Art Classes Roswell, GA.

"Painting is the silence of thought and the  music of sight." - Orhan Pamuk

Most of my students are in the middle of projects they're working on.  Here are the most recent finished works of late.  Please enjoy these beautiful accomplishments.  I especially love the gratification that my students feel after they finish a work.  It's so nice to see people love what they're doing!

To inquire about art classes, please see my schedule times and prices on this blog.  Feel free to give me a call at (678)520-5668. - Jill Saur

My website:  CLICK HERE






This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment