The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Art Classes Roswell, GA.

"The tantalizing discomfort of perplexity is what inspires otherwise ordinary men and women to extraordinary feats of ingenuity and creativity; nothing quite focuses the mind like dissonant details awaiting harmonious resolution." - Brian Greene

What struck me about this quote is that one must be comfortable with dissonance in order to let harmony make its way to the surface.  Sometimes it's the paintings that I struggle with the most that turn out the best.  If I gave up midway in the midst of my frustration, some of my greatest works would never have come to fruition.  

Below, please enjoy these beautiful works of art by my amazing students.  

To inquire about art classes, please see my schedule times and prices on this blog.  Feel free to give me a call at (678)520-5668. - Jill Saur

My website:  CLICK HERE

















No comments:

Post a Comment