The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Painting Class Roswell, GA.

"After the first brushstroke, your canvas takes on a life of its own.  At this point, you become both the choreographer and the spectator as your work of art unfolds."  - Jill Saur

Everyone has been busy the past few weeks finishing up their stunning works of art.  We also have many in progress.  I love the diverse paintings and the individual styles that emerge from each student.  It's so much fun for me to watch students growing and in their artistic journey!

This blog contains my class schedule and policies (at the top).  To see more information about my classes or to view my work, please visit my website.  I have several contact forms on my website where you can send me an inquiry regarding art classes.  Thank you, Jill Saur  My Website












No comments:

Post a Comment