The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Art Classes Roswell, GA

"The starting point of all achievement is desire." - Napoleon Hill

Desire is the one word that I think of when I look back to my true starting point in wanting to become an artist.  I had a strong desire to express myself through art.  I could envision what I wanted to paint, I just had little idea how to accomplish it.  Thus, the journey began to learn my most magnificent obsession.  Desire was my starting point but it's also the foundation of the compass that keeps me learning and moving forward every artistic day of my life! - Jill Saur

Please enjoy these finished works and works in progress by my awesome students.  To see more of my students work or to inquire about classes, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE










                                     
This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com