The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Art Classes Roswell, GA

"If you hear a voice within you say, 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh

I love that quote by Van Gogh.  The only way to silence that voice from within that tells you that you can't do something is to do it.  I think it breaks a huge barrier and opens up the door to new breakthroughs for an artist.  

Please enjoy the works that were finished this week by my awesome students.  To see more of my students works or to inquire about taking art classes with me, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE

painting class roswell ga

drawing class alpharetta ga












This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com