The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Painting Classes Roswell, GA

"The occasional artist discovers how to breathe life into the canvas and the painting sings with a pure voice." Robert Bissett

How do you breathe life into your painting so that your painting sings with a pure voice?  Let's talk about this during class this week.  I have many thoughts about this topic, but I'd like to hear what you have to say.  The answers you come up with just might change the way you approach a painting.  

Please enjoy these finished works from the past week by my awesome students.  I couldn't resist adding that last photo of my students palette.  I'm so happy to see my students using the mixing techniques that they've learned in class.  Students set themselves up for a successful painting when they prepare the palette ahead of time.  When you spend time finding and mixing the right paint, you can relax and enjoy the painting process.

To inquire about art classes or to see more of my students paintings, please visit my website.





This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com