The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Monday, December 21, 2015

Art Classes Roswell, GA

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins; not through strength, but through persistence." - Anonymous

"Persistence is the way to fingerprint your inner talent." - Paula Sue Butts

As I gathered these new photos of my students recent works, I've been reminded of the word persistence.  Several of the paintings below took a considerable amount of time and persistence on the part of my students.  I'd say it paid off, wouldn't you?  All of my students exhibit a stick to it attitude and I love seeing them smile after they put down their brush or pencil and fully take in the result of all their efforts.

To see more of my students work or to inquire about taking art classes, CLICK HERE.

painting class roswell ga

painting class alpharetta ga

painting class alpharetta ga










This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com