The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Monday, November 16, 2015

Painting Class Roswell, GA

"I could paint for a hundred years, a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing". - Paul Cezanne

I can relate to Paul Cezanne's sentiment and I've felt it the most when deeply involved in large or time-consuming works of art.  So, don't feel bad if you feel like you don't know anything.  When I feel that way, it opens the door to discovery and that's one of the most exciting things about painting or drawing.  Painting is a never ending treasure hunt!

Please enjoy these works of art by my awesome and amazing students.  To see more of their work, or to inquire about taking art classes, please CLICK HERE.








This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com
If you want to send me an email, CLICK HERE