The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Art Classes Roswell, GA

"Every production of an artist should be the expression of an adventure of his soul." Maugham

The first photo below didn't cost me a penny to take, but the truth is,  it's PRICELESS!
It gives me great joy to see a student love what they do.  Not every moment of creating art is a walk in the park.  There can be frustration, self doubt, and all the emotions that go along with self expression.  However, to work through those thoughts and feelings and come to the place of revelation, of completion, of loving the whole process as well as the outcome, that's what it's all about!  

All of the smiles in all the photos that I take of my students are genuine.  Each smile gives me something special that I get to take with me in my own journey as an instructor, mentor, and facilitator.  Thank you!

To see more of my students work, or to inquire about taking art classes with me, please visit my website and click on the "ART CLASSES" link on the top of the page. CLICK HERE





painting classes woodstock ga





painting classes marietta ga

This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com