The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Friday, July 17, 2015

Art Classes Roswell, GA

"Here, on the river's verge, I could be busy for months without changing my place, simply leaning a little more to right or left." - Paul Cezanne  

I love that quote.  I relate to how fascinating each moment is and how with just the turn of an object or the turn of a head, a new nuance is seen, felt, and the need to express it is born.

Please enjoy these beautiful works by my illustrious students.  I've updated my student section on my website.  So, to see more of my students work, or to inquire about taking art classes, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE











This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com