The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Painting Classes Roswell, GA

"Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up." - Pablo Picasso

I have a number of students who are delving into palette knife painting and their doing a great job! I also have a number of students who are doing studies of Vincent Van Gogh paintings.  It's a great study to help in the area of loosening up and showing movements in the painting.

Hope you're all having a great week.  I look forward to seeing more finished works coming up this week.

If you're new to this blog and you're interested in taking art classes or you'd like to see more of my students work, please visit my website. CLICK HERE.  If you'd like to email me.  CLICK HERE








This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com