The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Art Classes Roswell, GA


HOW WELL DO YOU SEE COLOR?  

One of my students shared a Pantone online test with me.  Based on the Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Test, it shows how well an individual sees color and value changes. There are four lines with boxes of colors.  The first and last box are fixed.  You have to move all the rest of the colors around and put them in the right order to go with the first and last color.

I recommend scrolling the test to the top of your screen where you will only see the first row of colors.  Put a piece of white paper over the boxes below so that you can just concentrate on one line at a time.  After you submit the test, be sure to put your age and gender in the information box.  Have fun!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?pageid=77&lang=en

_________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________

If you're visiting this blog for the first time and you are interested in taking art classes, please visit
my website to see my photos of my students work, my schedule and class policies.  CLICK HERE