The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Painting Class Roswell, GA

"While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness." - Gilda Radner

Do you remember Gilda Radner?  Oh, how I loved her comedic genius and laugh!  What a great quote from her to take with us in our artistic journeys!

Please enjoy these new works by my awesome students!  I'm always taken back at the site of all their beautiful work.  To see more of my students work, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE
To inquire about taking art classes with me, please email me.  CLICK HERE













THIS BLOG CAN BE VIEWED AT www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com