The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Painting Class Roswell, GA

"When I judge art, I take my painting and put it next to a God made object like a tree or flower.  If it clashes, it is not art." - Paul Cezanne

Wow, now there's a quote from Cezanne to think about!  

It's been a great few weeks in class with really nice finished works.  I'm impressed with all my students who are committed to paint, learn, grow, and paint some more!  To see more work from my students, or to inquire about taking art classes with me, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE



drawing class roswell ga

painting classes roswell ga

painting classes alpharetta ga






art classes marietta ga



YOU CAN SEE THIS BLOG IF YOU CLICK HERE