The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Drawing and Painting Class Roswell, GA

"Painting from nature is not copying the object; it is realizing one's sensations." - Paul Cezanne

Cezanne's quote exemplifies how most artists feel.  This past week, my husband and I went hiking in a secluded area along the Chattahoochee River.  The sky was blue, the sun was shining, and the colors reflecting off the waters were simply stunning.  

In our modern culture of rushing from one activity to another, it's important to have a place to go to be refreshed by Gods beautiful nature.  As Cezanne implies, it helps us to realize our own sensations.  Feeling stuck with what to paint next?  Take a walk down by the river or your favorite park and it will come to you!

Please enjoy some finished works and works in progress by my awesome students.  To see more of my students work, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE.  To inquire about taking art classes with me, please send me an email.  CLICK HERE.


painting class roswell ga.  


painting class roswell ga

painting class alpharetta ga





art class woodstock ga

art class alpharetta ga