The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Art Classes Roswell, GA

"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." - Aristotle

Happy New Year to all of my wonderful students, both former and new!  I found this quote interesting.  It seems as though when a person is learning to draw, the aim is to represent what they are seeing.  But, as time goes by and comfort with the pencil or brush settles in, the beauty of being able to represent the inner significance of what is being rendered begins to take over!  

Here is the first set of new photos of work that my students have recently completed.  I'll post the next set in a day or so.  

To see more of my students work, or to inquire about taking art classes.  Please visit my website: CLICK HERE.  Or, email me. CLICK HERE