The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Art Class, Roswell - Georgia


"A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art." - Paul Cezanne


One of the reasons I like my students to choose what they're going to paint is that I want them to paint what they're connected to, what they're emotional about.   If you paint what you are passionate about, your artwork will exude passion.

Below are the beautiful finished works by my students from last week and this week.  I love to see the diversity of what everyone paints!  What a joy to see all my students doing so well!

To see more of my students work or to inquire about taking art classes with me, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE.