The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Summer Art Classes For Teens, Roswell GA

"If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it; every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth." -  Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Wow, can I relate to that quote!  Distractions, negative thoughts, and unexpected detours are all related to the gravitational pull that tug on the minds and hearts of our human nature.  Remember what everyone always tells you when you're standing high above a precipice?  Don't look down!  That's what helps me.  Aware of the things that would distract my creativity,  I just try to keep my focus, aim high and keep looking up!  

Here are this weeks photos of finished works by my awesome students.  To see more of the students work or to inquire about taking an art class, please visit my website. CLICK HERE

I have a few openings for SUMMER ART CLASSES FOR TEENS.  If you know anyone, please ask them to give me a call!  Thanks, Jill Saur