The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Painting Class Roswell, GA

“Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone”. - Pablo Picasso

Hello to all.  It's been another wonderful week.  Here are the completed works by my awesome students!  There are a lot of works in progress and I look forward to sharing them with you soon.  To see more of my students work, or to inquire about taking art classes, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE

I only have one or possibly two openings during the week in the morning.  If you know any teens who are looking to take for the summer, please let me know!  Thanks, Jill