The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Little Boy Blue" Figure Painting by Jill Saur

© 2006 Jill Saur fine Art "Little Boy Blue"  all rights reserved

I thought I would just post this little watercolor that I painted when I was on location in Hawaii a number of years ago.  This is a quick gesture of a little boy that I saw.  I painted a watercolor wash over the ink.  These types of paintings are quick, fun and very doable when you are on vacation.  For those who paint in oil and acrylic, you can just buy a little watercolor travel palette and get by with two little brushes.  This really is worth the effort.  You may discover a whole 
new way to gather subject matter to paint! Happy Painting - Jill
Jill's Website


Art Classes Roswell GA; Art Classes Atlanta GA;
Art Classes Marietta GA; Art Classes Alpharetta GA

No comments:

Post a Comment