The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Painting Class in Roswell, GA.

In class today, I showed my students one way to set up a still-life. I use my iphone to check and crop my composition. Still life paintings aren't easy but they're one of the best ways to improve your painting skills. If you've never painted a still-life, start with just one piece of fruit. The most important aspects are composition, value, and then color. I'll be painting this one in oil.

If you're interested in taking a class with me, I have a studio in Roswell, Ga. I teach beginner, intermediate and advanced painters. Please visit my website to learn more. Come join the fun! - Jill Saur

 





No comments:

Post a Comment