The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Thursday, March 16, 2023

Painting Classes in Roswell, GA.

 "Art is unquestionably one of the purest and highest elements in human happiness.  It trains the mind through the eye, and the eye through the mind.  As the sun colors flowers, so does art color life." - John Lubbock


I'm so impressed with the artwork that my students have done. Visually stunning and joyful are two words that come to mind when I look at their work. 

In my studio in Roswell, GA., I teach acrylic painting, oil painting, watercolor painting and drawing. 
Come join us for your artistic adventures.


To find information about art classes, or to see more of my students work, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE.









No comments:

Post a Comment