The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Friday, December 2, 2022

Painting Classes - Roswell, GA.

You can look at a picture for a week and never think of it again. You can also look at the picture for a second and think of it all your life.
― Joan Miro


I'm sharing these works that were created by my students several years ago.  It brings me joy to look at what they've created.  After a hiatus from teaching, I'll be starting up classes again in January.  I've been deeply engrossed in painting and experimenting with new mediums that I'll be able to share with my students.

If your interested in taking art classes with me in Roswell,  please visit my website to learn more about my classes and see my class schedule. Thank you, Jill Saur

painting classes roswell ga

painting classes roswell ga



No comments:

Post a Comment