The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Painting Classes Roswell, GA.

"Color is the keyboard, the eyes are the harmonies, the soul is the piano with many strings, The artist is the hand that plays, touching one key or another, to cause vibrations in the soul. - Wassily Kandinsky

Talk about causing vibrations in the soul, check out these awesome painting and paintings in the works by my awesome students.

If you've experienced the fun of a painting party and you'd like to join a class to learn more about how to draw and paint, please consider signing up for one of my weekly classes.  See my website to read what my students have to say about painting with me.   CLICK HERE


painting party roswell ga


painting clases roswell ga


painting party roswell ga






No comments:

Post a Comment