The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Monday, October 21, 2019

Painting Classes Roswell, GA.

"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known." - Oscar Wilde

I've been looking back at some of the work by my wonderful art students.  Thanks to all of my students, past and present, for giving me the opportunity to watch you grow and flourish!

If you're thinking about taking an art class to see what's involved and if it's right for you, please give me a call.  I'd love to speak with you.  To see more of my students work, or to inquire about taking an art classes with me, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE


art classes woodstock ga

painting class woodstock ga




painting class roswell ga

No comments:

Post a Comment