The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Friday, June 14, 2019

Fine Art Painting Classes in Roswell, GA.

Painting Classes Roswell, GA.

If you've wondered whether or not you'd enjoy learning to paint, why not try a month of lessons with me?  My art studio is located in Roswell, Ga.  My classes are small, my students are friendly and encouraging, and each person works at their own level.  You don't need to worry about what other people think of your level of skills because each person is concentrating on where they're at.  I teach all levels of art from beginning, to intermediate, to advanced painting.

Please visit my website for more details.  www.JillSaurFineArt.com

I'm so proud of my students.  Below, please enjoy their finished works from this past week.


painting classes alpharetta ga


painting classes alpharetta ga





No comments:

Post a Comment