The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Fine Art Painting Classes Roswell, GA.

"You use a glass mirror to see your face; you use works of art to see your soul." - George Bernard Shaw

Please enjoy these current works of art by my great students.  I'm proud of all my students.  I've seen so much growth in them this past year and I'm excited about what the new year holds.

To get this blog, please add your email on the right side of this page.

Interested in taking art classes?  Click on Schedule and information" on the top of this blog, or visit my website. 
CLICK HERE.  Thanks for viewing - Jill Saur


fine art classes marietta GA







No comments:

Post a Comment