The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Sunday, November 12, 2017

“It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.” - Vincent Van Gogh

It's been another great week.  I love what everyone is working on and apparently my students do too.  After all, what is done in love, is well done.

To receive this blog in your email, please put your email address in the box on the right.

To see more of my students work, or to inquire about taking art classes with me, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE


painting classes alpharetta ga



painting clases roswell ga



You know you're good when you can paint over your shoulder and with a blindfold on!  











No comments:

Post a Comment