The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Friday, September 22, 2017

Painting Classes Roswell, GA.

"Those who do not move, do not notice their chains." - Rosa Luxemburg

When I work on a deeply challenging painting, it's easy to feel a little paralyzed.  As I start moving my brush around the tough areas of the composition, I feel those chains.  However, the chains quickly turn into silk threads and I begin to see something unexpected unfold. The journey of an artist's life is not without difficulties, but nothing worth achieving is ever easy.  - Jill Saur

Below, I'm highlighting Jim's new painting.  Jim has been with me for almost ten years now. I'm so proud of him for stepping out of his comfort zone, and painting this amazing palette knife portrait.  Big smile!

Jill Saur Art Class Information:  CLICK HERE


art classes roswell ga.





This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment