The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Painting Classes Roswell, GA.

"The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web." - Pablo Picasso 

Please enjoy these beautiful finished paintings by my awesome and creative students.  Click on the individual photo to see a larger view.

To inquire about art classes, please see my schedule times and prices on this blog.  I have a contact form on my website where you'll find more information about me, classes, and you can see my artwork as well:  CLICK HERE

To sign up for this blog, please put your email information in the box on the right.















 This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment