The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Painting Classes Roswell, GA

"My students have wonderful chemistry with each other.  Oftentimes, the studio is abuzz with stimulating conversation and funny stories.  However, it's the most talkative during a class when nobody is saying a word.  Why?  Because when my students are caught up in creating their masterpieces, they’re speaking volumes with their brushstrokes, their paint, and their facial expressions!  It’s my great pleasure to witness and be a part of these moments.  The type of silence that speaks is sometimes filled with the most meaningful conversations!" – Jill Saur

Please enjoy these finished artworks and works of art in progress by my awesome students!  To see more of my students work, or to inquire about taking art classes with me, please read the "Classes" section of my website.  CLICK HERE


painting class alpharetta ga














 This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com