The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Painting Class Roswell, GA

Art classes roswell ga
Vincent Van Gogh Quote
Information overload is rampant today.  It's easy to lose the focus of a painting by adding too many details.  I learned early on from the most influential painter in my life, Bud Biggs, that when you drop a jewel in a painting, let it shine!  If you add too many jewels, they'll lose their impact!

Please enjoy these new paintings by my wonderful students!  All I can say is, "WOW!"
I'm very impressed with the level of accomplishment I'm seeing from all my students.  When you give all of yourself to what you do, the results radiate and give back to others.  It's obvious my students are pouring themselves into their art, and that makes me smile!

To see more of my students work, or to inquire about taking art classes with me, please visit my website:  CLICK HERE






This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com