The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Painting Classes Roswell, GA

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

Why do we have fear about trying new things?  I think one of the many reasons is that we realize how much we don't know and that we might not do a good job.  I tell my students (and have to remind myself) that the canvas is just cotton and watercolor paper is just a dead tree.  What's there to be afraid of?  

The only way to make new discoveries in art is to try something that you've never done before.  I love making new discoveries and seeing where they'll take me.  I still believe that growing as an artist is one of the best journeys that we'll ever take! - Jill

Please enjoy these recent finished works by my awesome students.

To see more of my students work or to inquire about art classes,  CLICK HERE.

To sign up to receive this blog, please add your email in the box on the right.







 This blog lives at www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com