The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Painting Class Roswell, Ga

"Genius is 1% talent and 99% percent hard work." - Albert Einstein

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Abraham Lincoln

I think it's a two quote week because all that hard work that Albert Einstein talked about can lead to frustration and that's where Abe Lincoln's quote comes in!  I'm so proud of all the hard work that my students have been putting into their paintings.

To see more of my students work or to inquire about taking art classes, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE

To sign up for this blog, please put your email in the box on the right.














This blog lives at www.dailyartclass.blogspot.com