The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Art Classes Roswell, GA

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." - Walt Disney

From a mouse to thousands of shows and movies to Walt Disney World!  Big things are born from little packages of ideas that blossom and grow.  Speaking of growth,  I love seeing the growth of my students as they explore and venture into new endeavors!

By the way, WELCOME HOME  MISS L.  We've all been thinking of you and praying for your recovery.  It's so good to see you and have you back this week!  I withhold the names of my students to protect their privacy.  They know who they are!

To see more of my students work or to inquire about taking art classes, please visit my website.  

To sign up for this blog, please put your email address into the appropriate box on the right side of this page.  You will not receive any spam.  This blog is sent out by Google Blogger and will arrive in your email.  If you want to contact me, please don't respond to the blog, I will not receive it from Google.  If you need to contact me, email me.  EMAIL














This blog lives at: www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com