The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Painting Class Roswell, Ga

"I am still learning." - Michelangelo

I love this quote from master artist, Michelangelo.  Personally, I feel that there are still so many discoveries yet to be made, so many paintings yet to be rendered, and so much more to be learned.  How exciting!  That means there is so much to look forward to!

Please enjoy these beautiful works of art by my fun, engaging, and wonderful students!  To see more of my students work, or to learn about taking art classes, please visit my website and click on the "Art Classes" link on the top.  MY WEBSITE


art class roswell ga


painting class alpharetta ga

art class atlanta ga

painting class woodstock ga

art classes woodstock ga

art class woodstock ga

drawing classes roswell ga

BLOG: www.DailyArtClass.blogspot.com