The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Art Classes, Roswell GA

It's the morning of Christmas Eve and I wanted to post my final shots and finished works from the past week in class.  Everyone should be proud of the work they're doing.  I sure am!

I want to thank all of my students for being so fantastic and thoughtful.  I love what I do and you sure help to make it completely enjoyable as well as rewarding!

Merry Christmas to all!  

May the Lord bless you and keep you;  the Lord make his face to 
shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
(Numbers 6:24-26)









No comments:

Post a Comment