The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Art Classes Roswell GA

It's Friday, and I hope that all of my students are having a great week!  Here are some more photos of finished paintings as well as a few works in progress. 

My first watercolor teacher was Bud Biggs.  I've read this quote from him to several of my classes.  Here it is again for those of you who may have missed it...

"If you do not make mistakes, you will not grow.  Your work will be better the second time than it was the first.  The better you get, the worse you will think you are, until you take out your first picture and see how far you have come."  Bud Biggs

My website:  CLICK HERE














No comments:

Post a Comment