The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Absolute Love" Palette Knife Painting by Jill Saur

©2011 "Absolute Love" by Jill Saur, all rights reserved


I had fun with this one!  This is painted entirely with a palette knife.  It has a lot of texture!  Most of my students watched me doing some palette knife demos this past week.  I completed three of them.  This is one of my favorites.

I encourage everyone to try a palette knife painting.  They are so much fun and you never know what is going to happen.


Find;  art classes Atlanta ga, painting classes Atlanta ga, art classes Alpharetta ga, painting classes Alpharetta ga, painting classes Woodstock ga, art classes Woodstock ga, art classes Dunwoody ga, painting classes Dunwoody ga, painting classes Marietta ga, painting classes John’s Creek ga, painting classes cumming ga

No comments:

Post a Comment